Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome all !!!

Hi friends,

Welcome to my blog!! My name is Sudha and I hail from India.  Over the years after seeing a bad part of my life I have turned spiritual. Life has changed from worst to best and hence I would like to invite you all in the world of spirituality. This is not a religious conversion site. My only intention is to make people pray god irrelevant of caste, creed or race. Praying not only cleans our souls but also our thinking and increases love and respect towards other creatures. The world has become so evil hence I request people to pray increase the positive energy and make earth a beautiful place for all.

You can see the title I chose for my blogspot "Tripura Sundari".  Perhaps in this generation people might have a hearty laugh for chosing this name but nevertheless I kind of dedicate my site to God who has given me this beautiful life.

Although not a good writer but I am hoping that through this blog people read my articles turn spiritual or the least do good towards humanity and other living creatures in this world.

Thank you all for visiting this site. I will keep posting more stuff later.

 Here it is to the new beginning "Om ganapataye namah"

No comments:

Post a Comment